- Sep 22
When will Tuscawilla park open!
- Sep 22
Fish Fry Fundraiser! Enjoy classic cars and live music to help raise money for the Senior Fall Fishing Derby. Come tour our newly renovated facility featuring new programming! Tickets are $10 and include fish, french fries, hush puppies, coleslaw and a drink! Buy your tickets now! Call 352-629-8545 to purchase. Live music performed by MACEY MAC! Thank you to our sponsors: JCH Consulting Group Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken Humana K & S Seafood Ocala Street Cruisers
- Sep 21
Trick-or-treat! Bring the whole family for a safe, fun-filled night of Halloween games and lots of candy! For more information, call 352-368-5517.
- Sep 20
Due to the effects of Hurricane Irma, Scott Springs is in pretty bad shape. We are cancelling the Treemendous Scavenger Hunt and postponing to a later date that has yet to be determined. We apologize for any inconvenience and will post updates about a new date as soon as possible!
- Sep 20
Our senior learned kayaking skills today! #activeadults #kayaking #healthylifestyle
- Sep 19
Opening reception is happening now! #Repost @art_walk_ocala (@get_repost) ・・・ Please join us for the opening reception of Laird: the series of cphace on Tuesday, Sept, 19 from 5:30-7p.m. at Ocala City Hall.
Letty Towles Dog Park
FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE “MILLENNIUM DOG PARK”
2299 SE 32 Avenue
Ocala, FL 34470
Located at Jervey Gantt Park
Named after Letty Towles, who founded the park and dedicated many long hours to its success, the park boasts 4.5 acres of beautiful fenced in open space for dogs to run and play. The park is divided into two sections; one for smaller pooches and one for larger dogs. Your pet(s) will love the concrete tunnels, tackle the culvert, frolic with other doggies in the splash pad and visit the water stations for a cool lap of water. It is a great location for your dog(s) to show off their socialization skills and for you to become acquainted with other “dog people.” Is your dog tiring you out? Just have a seat on one of the benches under the pavilion or cool off under the canopy of large Oak trees. The Letty Towles Dog Park is open Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays from 7 a.m. to sunset; and closed Wednesdays and Thursdays. If you need any additional information, please call (352) 368-5517.
All owners/pets must adhere to the following:
- All dogs must have a current rabies vaccination tag.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering/exiting the park and unleashed while in the park.
- Owners must remain with pooch and watch them at all times.
- No smoking!
- Humans and dogs are not permitted to eat in the park.
- If your dog digs a hole, fill it in.
- If your dog poops it, you must scoop it.
- Buckle/snap or harness collars allowed. (No choke or prong collars allowed).
- Misbehaving/aggressive dogs must be removed immediately.
- All unneutered males, females in heat, puppies under six months of age and aggressive dogs are restricted from entering the park.
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted in the park.