Welcome to the Retiree's Corner
110 SE Watula Ave.
Ocala, FL 34480
Office hours: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
If you are a City of Ocala retiree, this site has been created especially for you. Here, you can securely access information personal to you, download forms, learn of state legislative measures that might affect your benefits and keep abreast of happenings within the city family.
Keep in touch and let us know if there is other helpful information that we can include.
Active Employee Forms
- FAQ and Retirement Checklist
- Pension Estimate Request form
- Defined Benefit Beneficiary Form - General
- Defined Benefit Hybrid Beneficiary Form - General
- Defined Contribution Beneficiary Form - General
- ICMA-RC Website
OPEN ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
- Open Enrollment Meeting Dates 2017
- Medicare Enrollment Guide 2017
- Open Enrollment 2017 Flyer
- Open Enrollment 2017 Packet - Packets will be mailed to you
- Securian Beneficiary Designation
Links of Interest
Offsite Links of Interest
- IRS Information for Seniors and Retirees
- Internal Revenue Service
- Social Security Administration
- Social Security Fact Sheet 2017
- State of Florida Retirement System
- Florida Department of Management Services - Local Retirement Section
- Vision Insurance Carrier